Nicolai MeinShausen - ETH Zurich Statistics
|IMS Fellow||Peter Guttorp has been named an IMS fellow (Institute of Mathematical Statistics). An induction ceremony took place August 10, 2015 at the Joint Statistical Meetings in Seattle, Washington, USA.|
|NSF Fellowship||An updated program solicitation for the NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program is now available. More details can be found here|
|Autumn Quarter Courses||220, 221, 311, 321, 340, 390, 394, 421, 491, 495, 498, 499, 502, 509, 512, 516, 535, 536, 551, 570, 578, 581, 590, 591, 599, 600, 700, 800|
- Current Department of Statistics seminar series schedule with abstracts.
- Statistical Consulting Services
- For UW faculty, staff and students.
- Center for Statistical Consulting (in-depth analysis and collaborative consultations)
- Award Recipients
- Past recipients of D.M. Gilford Teaching Assistant and Z.W. Birnbaum awards and other faculty and student awards.
- Support the Statistics Department
- Donate to the Department of Statistics via Campaign UW.
- World of Statistics
- The World of Statistics--the successor to the highly successful International Year of Statistics (Statistics2013) campaign celebrated in 2013--is a global network of more 2,350 organizations worldwide. Newsletters are posted here.