David C. Gerard
General Exam - PDL C-301
|Class Featured in News||Peter Guttorp's Statistical Climatology Course is featured in UW News. Dr. Guttorp and students completed a a detailed study of the rising level of south the Puget Sound and the uncertainties around those estimates; the subsequent paper will be published in the Journal of Applied Meteorology and Climatology.|
|NSF Award for Stat Faculty||Congratulations to Emily Fox who has been awarded an NSF CAREER award.|
|Chair Elected IBS President||Elizabeth Thompson has been elected President-Elect of the International Biometric Society. She will serve as President-Elect in 2015, as President in 2016 and 2017, and as Immediate-Past-President in 2018.|
|Summer Quarter Courses:||220, 311, 390, 394, 395, 579|
- Current Department of Statistics seminar series schedule with abstracts.
- Statistical Consulting Services
- For UW faculty, staff and students.
- Center for Statistical Consulting (in-depth analysis and collaborative consultations)
- Award Recipients
- Past recipients of D.M. Gilford Teaching Assistant and Z.W. Birnbaum awards and other faculty and student awards.
- Support the Statistics Department
- Donate to the Department of Statistics via Campaign UW.
- World of Statistics
- The World of Statistics--the successor to the highly successful International Year of Statistics (Statistics2013) campaign celebrated in 2013--is a global network of more 2,350 organizations worldwide. Newsletters are posted here.