|Faculty Position Open||Applications are invited for a full-time tenure-track Assistant or Associate Professor position in the Department of Statistics at the University of Washington. Information on how to apply.|
|New Course||Starting Winter 2018, the Department of Statistics will be offering a new course: STAT 180 Introduction to Data Science|
|Megaman Goes Terra||The Megaman project for manifold learning with millions of points, developed by Marina Meilă, James McQueen, Jake VanderPlas and Zhongyue Zhang, has been awarded millions of hours of CPU time on the Argonne Leadership Computing Facility (ALCF) as part of UW submission to the Data Science Program (ADSP) at Argonne National Laboratory.|
|NSF Grant||Adrian Dobra and Nathalie Williams (Sociology) have received an NSF grant titled: ATD: Geospatial Graphical Models of Human Response to Emergencies. More information|
|NSF Grant||Tyler McCormick has been awarded an NSF grant titled: ATD: Collaborative Research: Algorithms and Data for High-Frequency, Real-Time Anomaly Detection. More information|
|Autumn Quarter Courses||220, 311, 390, 394, 395, 435, 499, 509, 512, 579, 599, 600, 700, 800|
|Winter Quarter Courses||180, 220, 221, 302, 311, 316, 341, 390, 394, 395, 423, 425, 492, 498, 499, 504, 513, 517, 519, 522, 538, 544, 552, 566, 571, 582, 590, 599, 600, 700, 800|
- Current Department of Statistics seminar series schedule with abstracts.
- Statistical Consulting Services
- For UW faculty, staff and students.
- Center for Statistical Consulting (in-depth analysis and collaborative consultations)
- Award Recipients
- Past recipients of D.M. Gilford Teaching Assistant and Z.W. Birnbaum awards and other faculty and student awards.
- Support the Statistics Department
- Donate to the Department of Statistics via Campaign UW.