General Exam - PDL C-301
|Prestigious Publication||The article "World population stabilization unlikely this century," coauthored by Adrian Raftery, Hana Ševčíková, and department alumni Leontine Alkema, Bailey Fosdick, Jennifer Chunn and Nevena Lalic, was published in Science.|
|Fulbright Awardee||Thomas Richardson has been awarded a Fulbright Fellowship to visit University of Buenos Aires and Torcuato di Tella University in Argentina from September - December 2014.|
|Paper Recognition||Elena Erosheva's paper, "Modeling Criminal Careers as Departures from a Unimodal Age-Crime Curve. The Case of Marijuana Use" (co-authored with Ross Matsueda, Donatello Telesca, and Derek Kreager) was awarded the 2013 Mitchell Prize from the International Society of Bayesian Analysis.|
|Fall Quarter Courses||220, 221, 311, 321, 340, 390, 394A, 394B, 421, 491, 502, 509, 512, 516, 521, 535, 536, 551, 570, 578, 581, 590|
- Current Department of Statistics seminar series schedule with abstracts.
- Statistical Consulting Services
- For UW faculty, staff and students.
- Center for Statistical Consulting (in-depth analysis and collaborative consultations)
- Award Recipients
- Past recipients of D.M. Gilford Teaching Assistant and Z.W. Birnbaum awards and other faculty and student awards.
- Support the Statistics Department
- Donate to the Department of Statistics via Campaign UW.
- World of Statistics
- The World of Statistics--the successor to the highly successful International Year of Statistics (Statistics2013) campaign celebrated in 2013--is a global network of more 2,350 organizations worldwide. Newsletters are posted here.