Amrit Dhar - University of Washington
General Exam - PDL C-301
|IMS Fellows||Three alumni of our department were named as IMS Fellows at the 2017 JSM in Baltimore: Moulinath Banerjee (University of Michigan), Florentina Bunea (Cornell University), Marloes Maathuis (ETH Zurich).|
|Earth likely to warm more than 2 degrees this century||Warming of the planet by 2 degrees Celsius is often seen as a “tipping point” that people should try to avoid by limiting greenhouse gas emissions. But the Earth is very likely to exceed that change, according to new University of Washington research. More information|
|NSF DMS Grant||Fang Han has been awarded a three-year NSF DMS grant, entitled "An Integrated Toolkit for High-Dimensional Complex and Time Series Data Analysis".|
|Summer Quarter Courses||220, 311, 390, 394, 395, 435, 499, 579, 599, 600, 700, 800|
- Current Department of Statistics seminar series schedule with abstracts.
- Statistical Consulting Services
- For UW faculty, staff and students.
- Center for Statistical Consulting (in-depth analysis and collaborative consultations)
- Award Recipients
- Past recipients of D.M. Gilford Teaching Assistant and Z.W. Birnbaum awards and other faculty and student awards.
- Support the Statistics Department
- Donate to the Department of Statistics via Campaign UW.