|NSF Grant||Adrian Dobra and Nathalie Williams (Sociology) have received an NSF grant titled: ATD: Geospatial Graphical Models of Human Response to Emergencies. More information|
|NSF Grant||Tyler McCormick has been awarded an NSF grant titled: ATD: Collaborative Research: Algorithms and Data for High-Frequency, Real-Time Anomaly Detection. More information|
|NIH R01 Grant||Daniela Witten has been awarded an NIH R01 grant titled: A Modeling Framework For Multi-View Data, With Applications To The Pioneer 100 Study And Protein Interaction Networks. More information|
|Summer Quarter Courses||220, 311, 390, 394, 395, 435, 499, 579, 599, 600, 700, 800|
- Current Department of Statistics seminar series schedule with abstracts.
- Statistical Consulting Services
- For UW faculty, staff and students.
- Center for Statistical Consulting (in-depth analysis and collaborative consultations)
- Award Recipients
- Past recipients of D.M. Gilford Teaching Assistant and Z.W. Birnbaum awards and other faculty and student awards.
- Support the Statistics Department
- Donate to the Department of Statistics via Campaign UW.