|Faculty Position Open||Applicants are invited to apply for a full-time lecturer position. Duties include directing the department’s student statistical consulting program. Information on how to apply.|
|AWIS Award||The Seattle branch of the Association for Women in Science (AWIS) has awarded Emily Fox, their 2017 Award for Scientific Advancement in STEM. Emily will be recognized at the AWIS Banquet on Tuesday June 6. More information|
|St. Patrick’s Day Medal||Adrian Raftery receives Ireland’s St. Patrick’s Day Medal for contributions to statistics|
|Barnett Award||Peter Guttorp has received the Barnett Award for his sustained and excellent contribution to the field of environmental statistics.|
|Summer Quarter Courses||220, 311, 390, 394, 395, 435, 499, 579, 599, 600, 700, 800|
- Current Department of Statistics seminar series schedule with abstracts.
- Statistical Consulting Services
- For UW faculty, staff and students.
- Center for Statistical Consulting (in-depth analysis and collaborative consultations)
- Award Recipients
- Past recipients of D.M. Gilford Teaching Assistant and Z.W. Birnbaum awards and other faculty and student awards.
- Support the Statistics Department
- Donate to the Department of Statistics via Campaign UW.