|Faculty Job Opening||The Department of Statistics at the University of Washington is offering a full-time Tenure-Track Assistant (0116) or Tenured Associate (0102) Professor position. For application details go here.|
|Carnegie Centenary Professorship||Elizabeth Thompson, along with two other female scienctists, has been awarded a Carnegie Centenary Professorship. For more information go here.|
|MS in Data Science||The Department of Statistics is one of the key players in a new MS in Data Science which will begin in Fall of 2016. The press release can be found here and the data science website here.|
|Winter Quarter Courses||220, 221, 302, 311, 316, 341, 390, 394, 394 B, 395, 423, 425, 486, 492, 495, 498, 499, 504, 513, 517, 519, 538, 552, 566, 571, 578, 582, 590, 592, 599, 600, 700, 800|
- Current Department of Statistics seminar series schedule with abstracts.
- Statistical Consulting Services
- For UW faculty, staff and students.
- Center for Statistical Consulting (in-depth analysis and collaborative consultations)
- Award Recipients
- Past recipients of D.M. Gilford Teaching Assistant and Z.W. Birnbaum awards and other faculty and student awards.
- Support the Statistics Department
- Donate to the Department of Statistics via Campaign UW.
- World of Statistics
- The World of Statistics--the successor to the highly successful International Year of Statistics (Statistics2013) campaign celebrated in 2013--is a global network of more 2,350 organizations worldwide. Newsletters are posted here.