The homework is due at the beginning of
class. It can be submitted either on paper, or electronically
in pdf format through the Catalyst link
below. If the homework requires coding: the code should only be
submitted electronically, through the same link. Do not print the code
as part of the homework.
Late homeworks are accepted only in exceptional circumstances, and
only with prior permission from the instructor.
Submit your code (and, optionally, pdf homework) here
- Homework 8 due December 5 (tex)(CODE REQUIRED)
- Homework 7 due November 29 (tex)(CODE REQUIRED)
- Homework 6 due November 16 noon(Wednesday)
(tex) (CODE REQUIRED)
- Homework 5 due November 8.
(tex) (no code required) Reading L6, KF 9.2-9.4
- Homework 4 due November 1.
(tex) (no code required)
- Extra problems for Homeworks 3
and 4 due cca October 27. (tex)
- Homework 3 due October 25.
(tex) (no code required) Reading L4, L5, KF Chapters 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 4.5
- Homework 2 due October 18.
(tex) (no code required) Reading L3,L4, KF Chapters 4.2, 4.3, 3.2, 3.3
- Homework 1 due October 11.
(tex) (no code required) Reading L2, KF Chapter 2.1