Each link is stamped with the date it was added to this page. If you wish to add a funding opportunity to this list, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the appropriate details. Please send your announcement in either plain text (e.g., .txt files) or PDF format. (Please don't send HTML or Word files. You will be asked to convert them to one of the above formats.)
This web site mainly lists funding opportunities for UW graduate students in the statistical sciences. See the other resources section for links to other sites with funding information.
Veteran Health Examination Survey Pilot
PIs: Elena Erosheva, UW Statistics; Mary Lou Thompson, UW Biostatistics
Statistical Assessment of Numerical Weather Prediction Models
PI: Caren Marzban, UW Statistics
- Methodological Issues Concerning the Combination of Ecological and Individual-Level Data. Contact Sebastien Haneuse for further information.
- Modeling Land Cover Change in Coupled Human Natural Systems, Urban Design and Planning. Contact Mark S. Handcock for further information.
- Graduate Research Assistant for Early Learning / Education Finance Cost-Modeling, Human Services Policy Center (HPSC), Evans School of Public Affairs
- Human Services Policy Center (HSPC), Evans School of Public Affairs
- Microsoft Research
- Fellowships offered by The Center for Studies in Demography and Ecology,
- RA/TA Opportunities in the Department of Biostatistics
- National Research Council Research Associateship Programs
- National Science Foundation - East Asia and Pacific Summer Institutes
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program
- Department of Homeland Security Fellowship Opportunities
- Department of Defense National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate Fellowship
- National Institutes of Health—Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Awards for Individual Predoctoral Fellows [an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive]
- Boeing Internships (offsite link) (recurring)
- Summer internships at the Information Sciences Institute, University of Southern California (offsite link) (recurring)
- Research Intern, Division of Biostatistics, Mayo Clinic, MN (offsite link) (recurring)
- University of Washington Employment Opportunities Use the job category "Academic Student Employee" to search for TA/RA jobs.
- ASA internship listing
- ASA Graduate Fellowships Directory
- NSF funding opportunities
- UW Grants and Funding Information Service (GFIS)
- UW graduate student travel awards
- Vigre travel funding
- Community of Science. Use the COS Workbench to set up personalized funding alerts.