Each link is stamped with the date it was added to this page. If you wish to add a funding opportunity to this list, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the appropriate details. Please send your announcement in either plain text (e.g., .txt files) or PDF format. (Please don't send HTML or Word files. You will be asked to convert them to one of the above formats.)
This web site mainly lists funding opportunities in the statistical sciences. See the other resources section for links to other sites with funding information.
RA: Statistical Modeling the Functional Activity in the Primary Motor Cortex
PIs: Marina Meila, Jeff Ojemann, Lise Johnson, Felix Darvas. One open RA position.
Postdoctoral RA: Statistical Machine Learning, Bayesian Analysis, and Network Analysis
PIs: Tyler McCormick and Ali Shojaie. One open Postdoc position.
HIV Vaccine Trial Network Gene Expression Data
PI: Raphael Gottardo. One open RA position.
Multivariate Methods and Partial Likelihood
PI: Peter Hoff. One open RA position.
Genetic Epidemiology of Complex Traits:
PI: Elizabeth Thompson. One or two RA positions starting Winter 2012.
NIH Genome Training Grant
Stat/biostat coordinator: Elizabeth Thompson. Interested students must submit the application materials listed on the grant web site (link above). Currently one (possibly two) RA positions are available. Only U.S. citizens and those with green-cards are eligible for these positions. Additional information for Stat applicants can be found on this site.
NIH Statistical Genetics Training Grant
Stat coordinator: Elizabeth Thompson. Currently two RA positions are available. Only U.S. citizens and those with green-cards are eligible for these positions.
Statistical Machine Learning, with applications in Genomics
BioStat coordinator: Daniela Witten. One RA position available.
Gravimetric Inversion using Sparse Estimation
Stat Coordinator: Marina Meila. One RA position available.
- Methodological Issues Concerning the Combination of Ecological and Individual-Level Data. Contact Sebastien Haneuse for further information.
- Modeling Land Cover Change in Coupled Human Natural Systems, Urban Design and Planning. Contact Mark S. Handcock for further information.
- Graduate Research Assistant for Early Learning / Education Finance Cost-Modeling, Human Services Policy Center (HPSC), Evans School of Public Affairs
- Human Services Policy Center (HSPC), Evans School of Public Affairs
- Microsoft Research
- Fellowships offered by The Center for Studies in Demography and Ecology,
- RA/TA Opportunities in the Department of Biostatistics
- National Research Council Research Associateship Programs
- National Science Foundation - East Asia and Pacific Summer Institutes
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program
- Department of Homeland Security Fellowship Opportunities
- Department of Defense National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate Fellowship
- National Institutes of Health—Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Awards for Individual Predoctoral Fellows [an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive]
- Boeing Internships (offsite link) (recurring)
- Summer internships at the Information Sciences Institute, University of Southern California (offsite link) (recurring)
- Research Intern, Division of Biostatistics, Mayo Clinic, MN (offsite link) (recurring)
- University of Washington Employment Opportunities Use the job category "Academic Student Employee" to search for TA/RA jobs.
- ASA internship listing
- ASA Graduate Fellowships Directory
- NSF funding opportunities
- UW Grants and Funding Information Service (GFIS)
- UW graduate student travel awards
- Vigre travel funding
- Community of Science. Use the COS Workbench to set up personalized funding alerts.