General Exam - PDL C-301
Final Exam - PDL C-301
|MusicNet||Zaid Harchaoui and Sham Kakade announce new publicly available dataset containing 330 classical music recordings with fine-grained annotations for learning statistical models of music.|
|NIH Award||Professor Elena Erosheva awarded contract from the National Institutes of Health to explore possible racial disparities in the NIH grant review process. More Info.|
|ISI Election||Professor Emeritus Peter Guttorp has been elected a Vice President of the International Statistical Institute for the period 2017-2021. More information.|
|Autumn Quarter Courses||220, 221, 302, 311, 321, 340, 390, 394, 421, 491, 495, 498, 499, 502, 509, 512, 516, 521, 535, 536, 551, 570, 581, 590, 599, 600, 700, 800|
- Current Department of Statistics seminar series schedule with abstracts.
- Statistical Consulting Services
- For UW faculty, staff and students.
- Center for Statistical Consulting (in-depth analysis and collaborative consultations)
- Award Recipients
- Past recipients of D.M. Gilford Teaching Assistant and Z.W. Birnbaum awards and other faculty and student awards.
- Support the Statistics Department
- Donate to the Department of Statistics via Campaign UW.
- World of Statistics
- The World of Statistics--the successor to the highly successful International Year of Statistics (Statistics2013) campaign celebrated in 2013--is a global network of more 2,350 organizations worldwide. Newsletters are posted here.