General Exam - PDL C-301
|IMS Fellow||Mathias Drton, Professor of Statistics, University of Washington, has been named Fellow of the Institute of Mathematical Statistics for outstanding contributions to graphical modeling and algebraic statistics with algorithmic applications. IMS News Article.|
|NSF Graduate Fellowships||Bryan Martin and John Paige, both from Macalester College, were awarded NSF Graduate Research Fellowships.|
|NSF Postdoc Fellowship||Jason Xu was awarded an NSF Mathematical Science Postdoctoral Fellowship. His proposed project is titled "Statistical Analysis of Partially Observed Interacting Particle Systems".|
|Autumn Quarter Courses||220, 221, 302, 311, 321, 340, 390, 394, 421, 491, 495, 498, 499, 502, 509, 512, 516, 521, 535, 536, 551, 570, 581, 590, 599, 600, 700, 800|
- Current Department of Statistics seminar series schedule with abstracts.
- Statistical Consulting Services
- For UW faculty, staff and students.
- Center for Statistical Consulting (in-depth analysis and collaborative consultations)
- Award Recipients
- Past recipients of D.M. Gilford Teaching Assistant and Z.W. Birnbaum awards and other faculty and student awards.
- Support the Statistics Department
- Donate to the Department of Statistics via Campaign UW.
- World of Statistics
- The World of Statistics--the successor to the highly successful International Year of Statistics (Statistics2013) campaign celebrated in 2013--is a global network of more 2,350 organizations worldwide. Newsletters are posted here.